Start Date September 2019
Temporary Contract – 12 months in the first instance
Are you a creative, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher looking to join a successful and forward thinking team? We want an energetic practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning. NQTs are very welcome to apply!
This post is for a KS2 class and would be an excellent opportunity for developing your expertise and capabilities for a range of children, including those with special educational needs.
Highbury Primary School is a very good school. You would be joining our school at a very exciting part of its development and the successful candidate would play a key part in this. We are passionate about developing our teachers so that they can grow into outstanding practitioners.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Determined to help children achieve their potential
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Reflective about their pedagogy and keen to develop innovative practice
- A great team player
- Willing to take an active part in the wider life of the school
- Committed to recognising the richness and diversity of pupils and the school community
We can offer:
- A supportive and experienced team
- A school dedicated to ensuring that all our children’s social and emotional needs are met
- Further professional development eg MA
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Sam Beckham at firstname.lastname@example.org